I am not much of a journal kind of guy. But I am going to give it a shot. I was for a short while, a competitive bodybuilder. I placed 2nd in the Mr Edina in Edinborough, Scotland in 1991, then I won the Mr Golds gym classic in Jackson, MS in the same year. I decided to not compete anymore and can not for the likes of me think why. Anyway, throughout the years I have battled on and on with injuries with my last one requiring back surgery which at the present time still hurts like a MF'er. But I want to get back in my former shape which was 220 at 4%. I am not so much into hitting the 4% again but want my size back. I am currently in Afghanistan and have a decent little gym. I started back about a month ago and have been getting bigger everyday. I am currently on the following routine.
Mon: Chest
Tue: Back
Wed: Off
Thu: Shoulders
Fri: Arms

Yes I do not train legs due to my back. I tried squating, pressing, It just hurts to damn much. I do PT and do body weight squats, lunges and run M, W, and F. I do have a extension machine and curl machine so any help adding that to my routine on Wed would be great.

The one body part per day is just for another couple of weeks but it really works for me. I am extremely intense in the gym and a very focused person. I am currently taking the Pak, NO, and I am finishing up some free shock and pump. I am going to order some shock as I found I responded better to it than the pump. I eat when I can and whatever they serve me over here, so that is the hardest part. I will start a log of my workouts tomorrow after tonights shoulders. Any help would be tremendous. Thanks