Quote Originally Posted by Murderface871 Check Out Post
Hey guys, I have a question and am new to the Animal products but love the sound of them and am looking at getting M Stak as I am a stereotype hardgainer and looknig for a non testerone based/steroid boost and reading about M Stak it sounds great, anyone have any links to a good read regarding any side affects it can have etc as I have heard people talk about side affects affecting estrogen level post cycle. Reading the chart is appears to have low hormonal affect? This is what I want to avoid (mainly gyno lol) Any help will be great thanks guys.

Dude, Animal sells SUPPLEMENTS not anabolics! Anything that is legal to buy in your local GMC is, most likely, NOT going to have severe side effects. M-Stak is not a hormone booster, it is a supplement that helps you put on mass by channeling more of what you eat where you want it to go, and not in your midsection. This process is called nutrient partitioning.

Here is the official presentation of the product: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=9

I have used this many times whit grate results and NO side effects.