I have been around a long time. I have seen alot come and go in this sport, and i have had the pleasure to experience most of it repping UNIVERSAL since 1997.

I have seen the hard grainy dense physiques of the 80's through the 90's, and the mass monsters at all cost through the new millinium.

I have been on top, in the middle and at a few times in the gutter with my placings on the National Level, and finally my pro card in 2008 at the masters nationals. I have helped countless individuals over the years to get ready for shows, some have won, and some have lost.

I have seen guys apply preperation H and then wrap them self up in saran wrap the night before a contest thinking they would get tighter. Eating a junk meal the night before a contest....only works if you are extremely ripped and on the boarder of being very flat.

(prep h and saran wrap do not work)

There are many ways to get ready for a contest, many diets that can be used. i have used all of them. i'm not saying that i know more than anyone else, i'm far from perfect as i'm still learning everyday.

I have had great success in marketing my self, some people didnt realize i was not a pro before 2008. i never understood bodybuilders that did not market them selfs after a win...even after not placing well.

most guys tell me...yeah but you are vinny galanti it comes easy for you. it pisses me off that people think that, but then i realize they are scared to hear NO from a company. i cant tell you how many company's said no to me before universal said yes we are interested.

i have seen supplements come and go, and i have seen amazing ads to capture a new customer. i always tell guys who ask me, hey did you see the new product out, its supposed to make you gain 30 pounds of muscle. it tell them...wait 1 year, and if its still the hottest craze then give it a try.

i have tried every type of training program out there, and today at 43 i gravitate towards training with high volume because i need to preserve my joints an tendons, and i still get a great response with gaining new muscle.

i think all young and new bodybuilders / weightlifters should stick with the basics with training and eating. nothing fancy, all old school.

i hope i am not coming across cocky, just here to say...i'm here to help you reach your goals faster than did.

no cutting corners, just cuting out the bullshit.