Waiting on my Agent O package so I figured I get everything set up and running. The package will probably get here Monday or Tuesday but I am gone from 7:30am-7:00pm so I might have to wait until after coaching Wednesday or Thursday (practices end early those days). This is because Universal is smart and tells UPS to not just leave the package at my door. But it does mean I have to get it from the office which opens at 8am when I have to be at school at 7:45am for gym duty since there are a good number of fights in my school.

I will post my stats and supps right now and my work out in the next post. My diet will come later once I get it settled down.

Stats:
Age-23
Height-6'5"
Weight-255lbs (lost about 10-15lbs from 3 weeks of sickness)
Body fat-? (I got more by look and fell. Always carried my weight well)
Occupation-Teacher/JV football coach
Goal-Put some muscle back on from being sick/injured and not as much fat as usual (will be keeping a pretty strict diet)

Supplements-
Agent O (30 minutes preworkout)
Sportpharma Just-WHEY (30-45 minutes preworkout)
Sportpharma Multi-V (with Lialda after breakfast)
Sportpharma Joint-V (with dinner)
Universal Storm (preworkout/might take out to get a unbiased and clean dosing of Agent O)
Universal Pro & Oats (between school and practice as a meal replacement)
Animal PM (30-45 minutes before bed)
Pro-biotic (with dinner)
Lialda*-My meds for the autoimmune disease (time release anti-inflammatory/after breakfast)

*Look to my journey in my signature as to the specifics of my autoimmune disease.

Can't wait to get my package in the mail. This couldn't come at a better time since I got over my sickness (3 weeks) and injury (1 week). This past week I have been back in the gym getting a feel for it and am ready to hit the gym hard, fast, and heavy again.