Today its been 7 straight unitterupted yrs ( except some injuries to slow me down) but other than that I have been back at the training for 7 yrs straight nown each and every day hitting some type of training, I have maintained an unwavering focus and Dedication with a unquenchachable burning to reach particular goals ( which some I have accomplished and some I am still working on).
Every morning I have awoke with a burning passion for this Lifestyle, every morning I have awoke with the desire to post about my life hoping others would benefit from my posts, I have done this with no other hope or hidden agenda than for someone to read them and occasionally say "hey good work Charlie" ( of which I have received from alot of good members that have since become great friends of which I greatly care for now). Others have ridiculed me as a braggart and idiot ect ( those people that have the sense of a cockroach, I usually delete and ignore. For the rest I look forward to many more blog posts and many more new friends. Because Boys and Girls at 52 I am gonna be around for at least anonther 50 posting and being a thorn in the sides of those who would try to knock others down ( in order to make themselves look and feel better) for those that would spread foolish BS, I am here reading and watching. The reality is simple I and others like me both my age and older have recently broken down every single ignorant stereotype that exsists about so called old people. I will continue to help others reach the goals and levels I have reached and for those that excell beyond I will continue to praise them!!!!

Well onward and upword my Friends ( and lol my Enemie’s) friendship

I'm here if you want my Friendship and I'm also gonna be here even if you dont!!!!!!

Well hope you are watching, See ya on the World Stage in 5 or 6 more years!!!!!!