It is about time I started a journey page. I will not post on the Universal website EVER, and will post exclusively here. There is nothing more badass than the FORVM, nor will there ever be.

I am 27 years old, stand at 6'0" (shortest male in the family, LOL!) and currently weigh around 262. My measurements and PR's are always listed on my sig below each post. Currently, I am adding some serious mass to my frame. I am below 15% bodyfat, but my abs still show.

My workouts follow a combination of powerlifting and bodybuilding with a seriously high level of volume. I am talking 25-40 sets, depending on the body part. I use the 5/3/1 style of powerlifting for the basic 4 lifts and include plenty of accessory exercises along with many bodybuilding shaping exercises. Personally, I have never seen such growth in my life and have discovered this method is best for my physique and body type. I have an endo-mesomorphic body type with long arms and legs, but a short waist.

On the life note, I have currently started my own business. I am a third generation entrepreneur and come from a family of oil entrepreneurs. Personally, I absolutely hated working for my family businesses and in the spirit my fathers before me have decided to pursue my own venture. You live only once, why not do what you love? I FUCKING HATE golf, tennis, country clubs and all of that moronic, societal bullshit with a passion. My primary advocation is powerlifting and bodybuilding and my secondary advocation is big game (primarily deer) hunting and fishing. I am also trying to get my business moving so I can get my significant other to move here to Houston with me. She is absolutely amazing in a every aspect of the word. Behind every good man is an even better woman, and no truer words have been written.

My website: http://www.VitalityofLife.net. Keep in mind that the image I portray here is FAR different from my business image. I can only reveal my true self here on the FORVM. I am certified Holistic Nutritionist and have three diplomas. Two are business diplomas and the other is in Holistic Nutritional Consultation. I have no desire to pursue licensing for OBVIOUS reasons I will not get into. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding nutrition as I am a practicing Nutritionist, *BUT I WILL NOT* provide diet plans or anything of that nature. Animal and Universal supps are by far the best I have ever used. They do what they are suppose to, actually work and do not overdo ingredients that cause a number of unwanted side effects like many other companies try to do.

My previous threads have been a bit too aggressive and I feel I scared everyone to the point that they would not post commentary! I will tone it down a bit, because I truly enjoy talking to people and want ya'lls commentary! THE FORVM has been a true source of inspiration for me.

So....who's with me?!?! Come along for a wild ride regarding life, lifting and everything in between!!