I decided to do a Journey because I have been in the FORVM for months, only reading and making comments on other peoples work, and I felt I might as well make a contribution...

A little background... I'm an Ex-Pro Athlete, and I currently coach, and personal train... Also studying my MBA... I battled my whole life to lose weight, then when I finally lost it I wasn't very fond of the weak/skinny guy in the mirror... Not huge, or overly strong, nor do I profess to be... But I am bigger and stronger than yesterday, and smaller and weaker than tomorrow, and to me that is what it's all about...

Anyoe who knows me knows I am really dedicated to my training, and just as much so, my diet and suppletments... I will post both of those, as well as my workouts... I am currently doing a pretty standard 5/3/1 and in the middle of my 2nd wave... I really like it, moreso than anything else I have done... I have tried just about every plan you can imagine, except for Westside... 5/3/1 and the simplicity really appealed to me and I am enjoying it...

If you have any questions ask... I hope I could give some advice, or motivation to some of yall, like yall have done for me...