I am 13 days out from my first contest my macros are as follows.
Protein:230
Carbs:70
Fats:40

I have played around with my diet a little bit and tried a keto day and felt terrible so I think I will stick to the basics for this contest and try different things for the next contest. I know 13 days out is not the time to be trying new things. Just sticking to what works. My workouts are going good, I am still killing it in the gym I just dont have the energy that I would other wise but that is to be expected. My cardio is at 2 hours a day 6 days a week. I upped it the this last week because my abs were not coming in like I wanted them to and I wasn't really pleased with my physique. I am down to 197 from 200 so I am looking a little more trim and my abs are coming in better now. I am more focused and motivated than I have been my whole 12 week prep. It does not feel like it has been 10 weeks at all. It has flown by. I would love to win the novice class of my contest but just seeing the transformation of my body and knowing I have the discipline to do this is enough reward in itself. I have never been this lean before. The last time I weighed 197 was in the 8th grade. I am currently a senior in college haha. I cant thank everyone enough that has wrote on my journey and gave me kind and supporting words. My prep has had ups and downs but its been a great ride and I still have 2 weeks. I am going to keep killing it in the gym and busting it at cardio and do everything I can to look my best contest day. Achieving a goal is meaningless if you have not had to sacrifice for it. Achieving this goal is not meaningless.