Quote Originally Posted by GUNS Check Out Post
Thanks Aggression! And we like you being the guinea pig, Im starving just thinking about no carbs! LOL!
I like to learn all that I can when it comes to training and diet. So what better way to learn then to jump right in myself? I've done countless training program, diets, etc. There's no other way to see what works/what doesn't! And yeah .. no carbs is not fun. Today is day 2. I woke up this morning at 221.2lbs, about 5lbs less than normal. Guess I was holding a good amount of water from shit carbs, haha. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by spoolin Check Out Post
ok that's cool I've never read about this type of keto style, deff intersted in your results bro!! let us know how everything is feeling enegy and what not. I'm also squatscureall on twitter
Yup. Yeah its not really 'Keto', I just called the 10 day period a 'Keto' diet b/c .. well .. it is, haha. After that, its legit backloading. We'll see how it goes. I know these first 10 days will be rough. I've done a legit Keto diet before, so I know that transition phase is inevitable. I'm going to be drained. Good thing the new Shock Therapy just launched. Delicious stimulants to keep me awake with no carb intake!