Hey Rage

My partner and I are in the middle of week 3 of HRT and it is kickin the livin shit out of us.
Ive never had such amazing pumps as I have with HRT. My training partner is a lil...lets say
sick and twisted, and well just an all out freak. He, like myself live for all the pain and suffering we
can put ourselves through in a training session, and then some. We begun HRT just as you
suggested but we have begun to modify it as we have learned the basic concept. I read a
post about advanced HRT recently and we do something a lil different. We started supersetting
a HRT set with a regular set and supersetting HRT with HRT. It is kick ass, the pump is amazing
and to me almost turns into HIT training when we do that. We also incorperate deadlifts and
squats but dont do hellcentrics on those because it just seems too dangerous. Theres a fine line
between hardcore and being stupid and I try not to cross that line when im training. Just wanted
to see what your thoughts were on this and also switching up exercises once every week to two
weeks. This is a killer program and I look forward to much more hell to come. Thanks

-MM