Quote Originally Posted by Superman55 Check Out Post
Which do u prefer as far as rows go? Tbar, barbell, dumbell... How would u program them ? Sets, reps, day or days per week.
Also, how do you feel about pulldown's/pull-ups? Which do you prefer and how would you program them into your routine. Do you have any favorites of either, pull ups or Rows? Or any combination of the two together, such as T-bar rows with a close grip and wide grip pull-ups... Which have giving you the best results throughout your career?
Out of the rows i prefer the double underhand barbell row but utilize them all. I do the typical 4 or 5 sets of 10 to 12 one day a week. Its almost in a bodybuilding fashion but slightly different... I also prefer pull-ups over pulldowns because the simple fact i like gravity resistance allowing me to use the body as a whole by itself, having to create my own tightness but i do not neglect my pulldowns. I like them all utilize them all with same sets and reps; Although, i use these movements, its still movements used to still strengthen my core more so than the normal use which i know sounds weird lol but its a benefit for my core lifts.