I recieved my Rage XL, Lemon Slayed, this weekend and put it to the test today.

Background: for those that may not know I have been a supporter/user of Animal/Universal products for a few years now. I post often on this forum and the UniversalUsa forums. I competed in my first powerlifting competition a few months ago with plans to compete again in the near future.

Diet: I'm slowly getting back on track with eating appropriately. 5-6 meals aday with 1-2 of those meals as shakes. Lots of water, near if not more then a gallon.

Training: I have sucombed to a training program called MI40 by Ben Pakulski. I usually dont fall for these gimmicks but the program is awesome. Its a 5 day a week training program that you follow for 40 days. After these 40 days I will get back into the powerlifting mindset and get ready for a competition in March.

Supplementation: Rage XL. Atomic 7 bcb + Carbmax citrus (2 scoops) intra workout. Univite. Fish oil. Glutamine. Pro/oats. Basically it.

Day 1: Today I did chest/biceps. 4 exercises for chest, 3 for biceps.

Rage; Observations.
First the can. The can is much wider then the original. Very cool, and easy to get your hand into. Secondly, the scoop. The scooper is much smaller then the original, therefore a smaller serving size. I noticed that you can now take 1-2 scoops compaired to the 1 scoop as before. Great idea here. For me, 1 does the trick. Added goodies are in XL's ingredient profile which makes XL even more awesome.

Powder: The powder seemed to be fine/lighter then previous versions. Smells FANTASTIC!

Taste: I am BLOWN away at the taste here. The lemon slayed tastes exactly like a lemon drop. I used one level scoop in 6oz of water. I found the flavor to be enjoyable, not too over powering. Infact I was concerned becuase the water was really clear so I thought the flavor may be watered down a bit, but this was not the case. I know that Rage is supposed to be a shot, but I like sipping on it. In using 2 scoops I would so more water would be important to dim down the taste. I will try 2,4, and 8oz of water in the upcoming days.

Effects: like I said I like to sip on Rage more so then taking it as a 'shot.' I began to feel an intense focus inhancement within the first 10 minutes. A steady increase in energy followed soon after. I had taken a stim break earlier this month in preparation for XL and have been cycling on/off stims for the past week. I'd say the full effects of XL were felt within 20 minutes of taking it. Rage XL was sipped while I got caught up on the new ox video; Being a Bodybuilder #2: Blood Is Thicker Than Weights . I got to the gym and was ready to go. I consumed a meal containing no carbs just protien/fats about 1.5 hr pre workout. The energy I was experiencing was welcomed.
Chest
incline BP
Incline machine press
Flat DB
Dips
____
Bi's
2 arm curls.
BB curls
Incline DB

Rage carried me through this workout nicely. No crash, no jitters, nothing. The pumps were amazing- I could feel my chest/bi's fill with blood after each set. Im not sure if thats from Rage XL, or the fact that XL helps you focus on the muscles you are working and enhance that mind-muscle connection.

So overall I am throughly happy with Rage XL. This is a winner. I use 3 pre workouts, and only 3. Rage. Pump. and of course, Shock Therapy. Nothing else compairs. Period. Rage XL will be a great addition to my stack and I cant wait to try out the other flavors.