Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this ATP.

Current stack:
Pak
Rage
Universal Creatine

My shipment arrived Wednesday evening after work and began taking it Thursday morning with my squat workout. Sipped on Flavor 1 intra and took Flavor 2 later in the morning after getting to work.

Flavor 1 - 12oz water - mixed very well, no clumping. Flavor was 'ok', usually not a big fan of this flavor in general but I did not dislike it. Felt good throughout my gym session and I think this helped me power through my assistance work after I was done with squats.

Flavor 2 - 12oz water - mixed very well, no clumping. Flavor was much better (to me) than Flavor 1. I am generally a big fan of this flavor and it was pretty much what I was expecting after opening the container and smelling/looking at it. Sipped on this during the morning at my desk and it was a nice change of pace from the water and black coffee I usually drink.

Friday morning, sipped on Flavor 2 with 12oz water intra. Felt strong all through the workout and had a decent pump by the time I was done. Will be sipping Flavor 1 in 12oz later this morning.

I may start diluting my intra drink with a full shaker of water (~25oz). I tend to drink lots of water and the 12oz runs dry pretty quick for me.