What's goin on fellas,

I was recently granted the opportunity to become a late entry in the ATP for Project A. I haven't received the package yet, but wanted to give you guys a little background info before it gets here & I get started with the testing.

I am currently 16 days out from Teen Nationals. I am just coming off of two shows, the Long Island Championships (which was May 31st), and the Atlantic States (June 21st). It should be interesting to see the effects of Project A on a low carb/calorie restricted contest prep diet, when recovery times are down to begin with.

My current diet/supplementation is set up like this:

Meal 1 - 10oz chicken breast, 3 oz asparagus, Animal Pak/Flex/Omega, 1 scoop micro greens, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, digestive enzymes
Meals 2-4 - 10oz fish (usually either flounder or wild caught catfish), 3 oz asparagus, digestive enzymes
Meal 5 (Preworkout) - 10oz fish, 3oz asparagus, 2 rice cakes, 1 tablespoon fruit preserves, digestive enzymes
Preworkout - 1 scoop Universal Shock Therapy, 1 pack Animal Pump, 65mg ephedrine (I also add in 1 scoop of Animal Rage on leg days and/or days that I'm especially draggin ass)
Intra-workout - 3 scoops Atomic 7 (mixed with a gallon of water)
Meal 6 (Immediately postworkout) - 6oz chicken breast, 4 oz top round london broil, 3oz asparagus, 2 rice cakes, 1 tablespoon fruit preserves, digestive enzymes
Meal 7 - 10 oz fish, 3 oz asparagus, digestive enzymes, 1 scoop micro greens, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, ZMA, 1 scoop Somatomax (a sleep-aid supplement)

My current workout routine is set up like this:

Monday - Chest/Tris
Tuesday - Back/Bis
Wednesday - Shoulders/Delts
Thursday - Legs (Quad dominant)
Friday - Chest
Saturday - Arms
Sunday - Legs (Hamstring dominant)
30 min of cardio per day
Starting next week, I'll be adding in 15-30 min of posing per day

I'm extremely excited and proud to be given the opportunity to be a part of the testing program. Looking forward to seeing the results, I know Animal/Universal products never disappoint!

Feel free to follow me on social media as well, where I'll be posting progress pictures/updates!

Instagram: @korn_fed
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gunthner