Good morning! This is my first post just wanted to get to know everyone and begin my journey. At least on here. To make it Short and sweet for now I have always dreamed of stepping on stage and becoming a 'competitive' bodybuilder. I was already a bodybuilder in the way that my goal has always been to achieve internal greatness perfecting my mind, body, and spirit. After college track and football I officially began my true quest. Placing well at my first natural show and just ok at my first open show back in August and september it lit a fire in me. My first dream was complete......then it was time for the real goal become the greatest I can be! Taking a week off I jumped straight into a 7 month strict dieting and training regimen. All the hard work I put into this is going to be display yet again at the 2015 natural mr. Pittsburgh and then see exactly what I've got when I compete at the 2015 mr. Pittsburgh!

I love this sport, I love this lifestyle, and now I want to become so submerged with it and be involved with all those I come in contact with teaching, learning, and just simply enjoying this quest for inner excellence. More posts to come with additional updates.
Also instagram: big.gwd.73 come have a look!