Quote Originally Posted by Buckfever Check Out Post
Notes:
It's been a long while but I remember this, bodybuilding workouts are no joke. Even though the weight is substantially lower, you really are called upon to push yourself, through discomfort and fatigue.

Weight came in at 185.2 yesterday, but for some reason I wound up binging on pie last night. I have not binged in a long time, really felt like a shit head afterwards, it's not as if though I deny myself. I think I was just tired.
Yes. Bodybuilding is harder than it seems. However people train, whither it’s BB, PL, strong man or even CrossFit, they all call on you to push yourself in different ways. There were 2 guys at the gym with me today who both compete and both are stronger than me. One is a power lifter and the other does CrossFit. The PL guy kinda trains like me, but the CF guy is an alien. Does all kinds of different stuff. I think I’ve only ever seen him front squat but today he banged out 2 reps with 500. He puts the work in.

As for the binge, you probably needed it. Flush full of calories and you probably grew some muscle.