Starting a new blog as my last one " no more wasted time" was a bit scattered with 4 or so years of entries but they weren't organized and some of the initial ways I trained are different now.

I hope with this one two continue as I did towards the end of my blog with detailed entries at least twice a week if not more. I just finished out my first full power meet in two years last weekend the RPS New England Revolution. Put up a new total pr of 1270 in the 220 raw modern open class. Finished out with a 445 squat, 300 bench and a 525 deadlift all were pr's.

I trained for this meet for about 3 months, two years ago I stopped competing and almost lifting altogether. I began to hate the gym and felt like I was constantly using it as an excuse to see friends or do anything outside of the gym. Also in a way I was scared to get stronger and more so scared to get hurt, call it what you want but I became on of those people and I was ok with it for a while. I guess everyone probably goes through it though, it was a rough point in my life and I'm glad I am over it. I'm kicking myself in the ass for losing two years of training but now as the title of this thread reads, it's full steam ahead, My past few months of meet prep I would call the hardest i have ever pushed myself but I know there were days when I quit cause it got hard which means it's time to train even harder.

No plans as of now for my next meet, I really want to critique a few things in my training as far as form and setup for each lift. I know there are some things I am still doing wrong and would like to improve greatly before doing another meet.

Being chosen as an intern for this past animal cage has really given me motivation to push forward and keep on with this blog. The atmosphere is unmatched and incomparable to anything I have ever been to.

Tonight is my first new session and the start of another 5-3-1 cycle, I will do my best to continue posting, feel free to an input or lend an opinion