I competed in my first full power meet October 13th, 2015 for a local meet down in Long Beach, CA at the famous Metroflex gym. Home of CT Mothafuckin Fletcher, Big Rob, Mike Rashid, and just to name a few. At that meet I came out in First place in the 165lb (74kg) weight class and Second overall in the Raw division with a total of 1207. It was a good day for me, I went 8/9, hit some new PR's and had a great experience overall. After that meet I qualified for Nationals coming up this July and I decided to start prepping 19 weeks ago. Currently I am sitting 13 weeks away. I still have a good amount of time to get stronger. Prior to that 19 week mark, I was floating back and forth between bodybuilding and powerlifting trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Deep down, powerlifting is what I wanted and realized it's all I want in training. Up until recently I signed up at a local powerlifting gym and decided to get serious. Most of you have probably heard of the Westside Conjugate Method. That was a system I wanted to do forever but just never had the proper equipment to do so. Well, now I do and I have recently taken it upon myself to learn everything about it, program it all myself, and prep by myself for my Nationals meet. I prepped myself for my last meet and I can say I did OK.

This is going to be my training log running the conjugate method leading up until Nationals and I'm very excited to share and continue learning with you all. Feel free to throw in comments of any kind, I am open to any and everything.