"I went with Universals GH Max about 3 months ago, as they are a brand that I trust and have yet to let me down with any supplement. So far there's no doubt in my mind that I am having great success with its use in my diet (which I didn't think would show that much at the age of 28). I've shown to have an increase in strength as I maintain my diet/weight and simply lean out.

This is my question: I've been dosing it at 6 caps/day, on training days (my split is 3 days on, one off) I take 4 pre workout (usually morning workouts) then 2 before bed. Off days I dose it 2-2-2 throughout the day. Online, your recommended dosage says the way I've been doing it, but on the bottles themselves they say on training days to take all 6 pre workout and on off days to take all 6 before bed....

Have you experimented or know someone who has with the dosages like that? Im curious which direction would benefit me the most. Like I said, I've had great success so far with it after 3 months and I've got at least 3 months more in my cupboard. I haven't missed a dose yet so if the way I'm running it is fine, I'll keep it that way. If taking 6 pre and 6 before bed on off days is best, then I want to maximize Max GH's potential cause this one's a staple for me. Thanks"

Anyone have any feedback for this guy?