First off let me begin by saying this year will def go down in the history books for me! Being able to head intern was a dream come true and I can only hope that it continues. To all the Universal Nutrition / Animal Staff, Head Interns and Daily Interns it was an amazing year working with you all. I know there was so much more I could have done so I hope I was able to do what you all needed from me. This is Family to me and I can not imagine not seeing you guys every year. I just wish we could do it more often. Seeing the A banner come down yesterday was a sad yet celebrated event. Standing next to NG as it came down gave me chills and def hit hard that it was over for another year. The family means so much to me. There was no job to big or small this weekend and everyone played such a vital roll and I know we could not have done it without everyone working together. I wish the ABC event had been better for us all and we could have done our usual but that was out of our hands but I can bet next year will be better than ever without a doubt. If you didn't get to eat don't worry the food went to a good and much needed place for some folks that prob never get anything like that so we did make sure of that!!! From the LE Gear, supps, freebies etc there just could not have been a better time this year. The cage rocked it as always and Gsix killed it on the Mic, he def was in his much deserved place! Natural Guy and JDawg I cant thank both of you enough for all that you do and have done for me, very proud to call you my friends and family. I wish I could name you all but I would forget someone and hurt a feeling so I just say thank you to all of you, you know who you are.. To all the Animal Athletes and Cage lifters you guys were amazing and the friendships have only gotten stronger, except Frank McGrath, lol Just kidding Frank, I had a blast with you and all our fun. If any of yall ever need anything or are in West Tennessee please hit me up, stop and say hi or catch a workout or a meal. I could ramble on and on about the weekend but all I can say is THANK YOU ALL.... and I have to single out MommaD, you are the absolute best and I have all the respect in the world for you :) If I don't see any of you before, see you in 2018!!!! As always Animal Loyal to the end. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!