Hey everyone, this will be my journey through the ranks of Powerlifting and life. A quick background on me, and then I will post up the past month or so of my training to catch you all up to what I'm lifting and my programming at the moment. I'm 25, currently live in New York (for another week) and am moving to North Carolina next week. I have one powerlifting meet under my belt, totaled 1535 with a Squat of 525 Bench 375 and Deadlift 635. I have been lifting for almost 10 years though seriously for only about 3 of those. Just recently engaged, moving to a new state, starting a new life, but I the one constant in my life has always been lifting, and now recently Powerlifting and I am intent on making a name in the sport. So there's that, lets get to the lifting. I'm going to start from the beginning of March and slowly catch up to where I'm at today/tomorrow whatever day it is that I get done. So here is Monday Feb 27

Height 5'7" Bodyweight 195. All lifts are Raw with only a belt and occasional knee sleeves.

Monday February 27 2017

Bench Press

135x8
185x5
225x3
275x4
315x2
335x2

185x10,10,10

Chin up
BW 4 x 6

Short but sweet one.