Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep Check Out Post
I had the honor to test the new Snak Bar Prototype. And besides all the glory above, I decided to write an honest review. But I have to mention that it took over 2 weeks to ship the bar oversea to Switzerland. So keep that in mind when reading the review, the long shipment definitely has effected the texture and maybe the taste of the bar.
Lets start with the texture. The bar didnt look like a gourmet meal, but actually not to bad. The flavour was, I think, peanutbutter, and there were some pieces of chocolate. The taste is a 7.5 on a scale of 1to10. But then comes the downside: The bar was very dry, I had to drink more than half a liter to be able to finish the bar. But I think that had to do with the long shipment. But the Snak Bar kills it in another category: digestibility. Straight 10! The bar didnt feel heavy in the stomach but still killed my hunger. It didnt even blow my belly like you know it from regular whey protein.
Actually, Animal hasnt given me a list with the nutrition facts. But according to how I felt after eating the bar and its flavour (peanutbutter) there have to be some serious carbs. And protein. I took the bar after the gym. And I felt like my body was screaming to me ,, get back to the gym!,, If I were yoi, Id definetly try this bar if it hits the market and make it a part of a diet. Because its a whole food bar you can easily use it for a bulk or for a cut.

All in one, the bar is already very good, the only bad thing is the dryness. I really look forward to this bar if it should hit the market. Animal definitely is on a good way to take over the lead in the snack bar category.

In the end, Id like to thank Frank McGrath for making me one of the lucky ones, and of course the Animal team. You guys have been amazing. You always kept the contact, helped me if I had a question and definitely opened my eyes in the meaning of supplements. Ive never taken an Animal or Universal product up to this point or had one in my diet. And after this test... This wont be the case anymore. Ill definitely change to Animal.

Thanks for everything. I hope this review was helpful.

Best

Tim Jourdan