ok going to be trying something new. First, im not a pot smoker. Yes in my younger years I was an heavy roller. I believe in the use for medical and use at your own discretion still. I know there is a huge medical need in many areas and wish our leaders can get their heads out of their asses and see the benefits of... Now with that said. CBD is the medical side of the plant, unlkike THC that gets you high, CBD is nonpsychoactive, meaning you do not 'get high' when it is consumed. For drug testing purposes, CBD is what is called an open-chain molecule, and will not cause a false positive for THC and it's metabolites. CBD has shown promising during research into many ailments, including autism, epilepsy (Dravets, CDLK5, etc), cancer, inflammation, pain, diabetes, and many more. For years I have suffered from not sleeping and extreme anxiety. Recently as of the last few years I have been plagued with inflammation in my knees and low back. So I got meds for sleep, meds for anxiety and meds for inflammation. Meds, meds, meds... So after studying several different products, I was turned on to CW Hemp Oil. So I have decided to give it a try, should have it here this week. Im hoping to find some relief of prescription medicine. I don't take any pain meds, or anything that causes me to be out of my own control, but I still have to have them on a nightly basis to function properly as days go on. I have noticed that my tolerance is becoming stronger and my anxiety is becoming more. So I am hoping this helps.

Any of you ever try the CBD oil? Good/Bad results. Studies look positive on the research.

Oh and Yes this is a com0pletley legal product that can be ordered online from many sites... So don't go thinking this is some underground lab stuff. It is not cheap however....