Hey all, while I'm sure most of you have a s.o. that lifts, or is completely supportive of you lifting, living the lifestyle that goes with it, etc... but for those that don't... How do you make the best of the situation? Or find ways to get him/her more supportive or involved? I love my Fiance and she did used to come lift in the beginning with me, but as of late I know she really wishes I would either just stop altogether or take it a little less seriously.
I mean me lifting isn't new to her, I told her from the start that this was a big part of my life and nothing could replace it. Now come competition time she's great she'll sit through a whole meet all day and feed me the day after while I sit around, but I know she hates the process of me having to meal prep, wake up early to lift, go to bed early etc.

Anyone else deal with this? I really do my best to work with her, I'll train at 5:30 am so I can go straight home to be with her after work and all, and I don't need encouragement or anything to push myself... but sometimes I just wish I had that support system at home.