Alright, so I appreciate all the responses in my previous thread about Lifting Seriously, and Your Significant other, where I was having an issue with my Fiancé giving me issues about training and dieting and all that. We worked that out, and we've been doing cardio together a few nights a week and I'll help her train a bit. I chalked it up to us moving, and not having anyone around except for each other, and things have been great lately.

Now my next dilemma. I don't like my job. Not one bit. I work with good people, have some real nice customers, and a pretty good schedule. I work as a teller for a bank, which was an easy transition and easy job for me to get after moving. I had worked as a teller in New York for almost 3 years before moving to North Carolina, so it was something I could easily get a job working in, and quickly.
I wanted a change in careers when I moved, but decided to be wiser, opting to take the first job thrown my way so I could start paying the bills. I make enough to pay all the bills with my Fiancé, feed myself, etc. Maybe save a couple hundred dollars a month if I'm super stingy. My job is just boring, I'm basically like a robot all day doing the same shit for the same average paycheck, no way to make more money no matter how I try.

I feel like I'm stuck in a way... I don't want to leave a steady paycheck, good hours and good people. I know I'm made for better things though. I just have a hard time figuring out what that is. I'd love to utilize my knowledge and experience in the gym, but I also don't want to do personal training again. It's not for me...

So I ask for your advice again, because I don't really have many others to ask besides my parents or my Fiancé. I don't exactly have a circle of friends, sad but true. Maybe some suggestions, or even just to see what any of you do career wise, that feel pretty satisfied in their jobs.
Thanks everyone.