I was wondering about when we speak about stacking animal products (paks) means that we should take them at the same exact moment during the day. such as Test and Stak. Share your opinions please If thats possible or we should at least leave 1 hour window between each pak.
Products such as Nitro and PM require at least 30 mnts edge with other products i ask about the rest ( PAK,TEST,STAK,FLEX,OMEGA,PUMP,RAGE XL can i combine them at the same time?).
I am doing my weightlifting training everyday at noon just before my lunch and usually my cardio at afternoon. So i take most of my paks at 1st 12 hours of the day.Ι use animal pump 45 mnts before lifting and animal rage xl 30 mnts before lifting (juiced aminos intra-workout) And Test Stak with my lunch post workout. My timing is alright you think?
an other question 1st thing when i wake up is cuts or animal whey+animal pak, or both with some time between them?
And at night before sleep(with Animal PM) should i take Animal whey protein a hydrowhey protein ? or a Casein protein?

thnx in advance