Ok so when it comes to powerlifting knowledge, I’d consider myself almost a newb. I’ve done “power building” for years & bodybuilding, but never purely worked at powerlifting specifically. So when it comes to certain accessory work, I’ve never done it. Bands & chains primarily. I’m wanting to start incorporating bands into my training but my gym is not equipped with any, so I’ll be coming out of pocket for them. There are plenty of end of year sales going on right now so it’s good timing to get some for 2018. My question is, is there a standard or recommendation that I should get to start out with? I’ve seen light, standard, monster, etc and understand the difference between them, but just looking for suggestions on what the first pair I should buy. Would I be correct in assuming standard resistance & length would be the right ones? I’ll be using them for squats & deads mostly as I get use to training with them. Just wanting to add something different to my training (I try to cover all angles in my approach to lifting). Thanks in advance guys