Guys and Gals,

As many of you have noticed the forum traffic is way down and has kinda gone cold. Now for me the forum is a everyday log in and stay place. Luckily my job allows me to be on most of the day and in and out as needed. I have been a member of the forum for a long time and this has always been my place to chat, ask, goof etc. With IG, facebook and other ways now, more instant ways of communicating have taken over. I would hate to see the forum DIE!!!! For a lot of us the forum is our place, deep, dark, and sacred! Where the "elite" and tried and true come to chat and have conversation outside of the free world. Yes anyone can join in and from time to time we have the troll account slip in, which for a short time can be amusing and then banned! The reason I bring this up is well, lets call it a CALL TO ARMS folks! I want to see the forum grow again and improve. We have a wonderful tool at our finger tips here and no other company has what we have!!!

What can we do to bring up the forum life?
Why have folks left ?
Would more be interested if the forum members had a first glance before IG, facebook, social media on things, events, products and such?
Should the forum be advertised more? yes that opens the door to less true but keeps the heart beating.
ideas on making it more stream lined or viewable?
Any other ideas, interest?

Animal to me has been not only a lifestyle but a family. I know a lot of us feel that way. The only way to continue our family traditions is to grow our family! I love the forum and what it is and allows us to do. Help me figure out ways to bring up this tradition guys!!!

Please keep this thread going!!!!