Quote Originally Posted by N. Motta Check Out Post
The reality is that the Forvm will continue to dwindle.
Bruddah, it's almost a ghost town. Some days there are only 3-5 new posts across the entire FORVM!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggression Check Out Post
This whole place went into the shitter once I left The U!!

In the end, it all trickles down. When I was at The U, we had a lot of internal guys posting up, causing a stir. G Diesel, Christian, Enforcer, J-Dawg, NG, myself, Valkyrie, etc. Shit, I used to routinely hit 15-20+ posts per day on occasion. None of them post much anymore (those that are left). No more promo threads, no more new flavor/new product threads, and was there even a 2018 Cage thread this year? I didn't see one. And unfortunately, social media has become HUGE compared to when this place started. There was no such thing as IG, Snapchat, etc. Now everyone uses those apps to boast/beat their own chests. I don't see this Forvm ever being what it used to be unless the internal guys breath some life into it. I'm just glad I was here when it was at it's peak. And I look forward to every March when I get to see most of you again. And we pick up right where we left off. Until then ....
I completely agree! Like I said, once G Diesel left, the spirit of the FORVM left with him. From what I understand he was the front man for the FORVM.

You knows it's getting weird when J Dawg and NG never post here anymore....