Quote Originally Posted by Bean Check Out Post
I hit arms hard one day a week and hit them again on Saturdays ( more reps/ lighter weight) quick rundown of lifting schedule because it plays a role with my arms because arms are part of most lifts. Mon- chest/ tues- arms/ wed-shoulders/ thur- back/ sat- lite arms and chest/ sun-legs. My arm days consists of: tri press down- 4 x 8, single arm rope to the side- 4 x 8 each arm, triceps extension with rope- 4x8, cable tri kickbacks- 4x8, superset single arm press down and single arm extensions - 4x8 each arm each lift. Biceps- straight bar curl-4x8, now I have started a new thing for me, I lay plates of 45, 25, and 10 on a bench and start with the 45 and do 8 reps, then to the 25 and do 8 reps, and so on and then back up. at the end of each set, I hit the 45 three times, the 25 four times, and the ten twice. I do four sets of those (72 reps each set) Then I move to the curl bars, I horde the rack. I start with 30, 20, 60,40, 50- I do 8 reps on each and work my way down and then back up. Hitting every bar twice except for the 50. Four sets of those ( 72 reps a set) By that point my arms are done and I am ready to be done. I know that was lengthy but just wanted to share what I do.
LOL! Well hot damn you take a different approach then the rest of us, that's for sure!