Quote Originally Posted by MRmichael.hooker Check Out Post
Usually my water does have some sort of flavor in during the day. Whether it be Pak, Flex, Atomic 7 or EAAs. Appreciate the response!

Good to know, I'll look into it. And no worries about recycling here, my wife is all over it lol.

I do not snore (not that anyone has ever told me at least but I feel like my wife would've by now for sure). As far as what makes me think it's causing headaches- just after many many years of learning my body, 95% of the time that is the only time I'll get one. As soon as I hydrate some, it's always gone. That is always the only factor in eliminating them. I don't ALWAYS get headaches by any means, but I ALWAYS do if I'm dehydrated at all.

Urine is usually very clear or extremely light yellow. It's only when I first wake up I'll feel this way sometimes.

Ya usually during the day I have Atomic 7, Pak, Flex and EAAs. If I have a few days where I struggle to get in water (if I'm on the move a ton with work) I'll drink a pedialyte. Usually, getting in plenty of fluids isn't a problem. It's just some ams I wake up needing water right away and was seeing what others do to get hydrated. Appreciate it man.

Ok cool. My go to typically is the same, but with lemons in it.

I do try hard to keep sodium & potassium high in my diets for this very reason (so I don't flush them out with drinking a bunch of water). I also supplement with potassium & magnesium daily.

I never wake up with cotton mouth. Just sometimes a headache that won't go away until 40-60oz water.
Then I would try backing off drinking so much AND assess if you are mouth breathing at night. If your pee is clear all day you are overhydrated. slight amber color is normal.