Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle Check Out Post
This is what I need to answer your question correctly. EXACT current diet typed out (below), what time you get up and go to sleep, what time you train, and coffee / stimulant intake. Oh and rate of loss currently per week.

Meal 1
2 whole eggs and 1 cup egg white
1 cup oats
1 banana
1 tbs peanut butter

ect...
Meal 1:
3 Whole Eggs + 12 Whites divided in two (one half consumed)
1 cup of Skyr yogurt (15 pro, 11-14 carbs)
4 strawberries

Meal 2:
Other half of eggs above
1 cup of Skyr yogurt
16 blueberries

Meal 3:
10-12 ounces of 90/10 beef meatballs (nothing added)
sauerkraut

Meal 4 (Was thinking of adding in some carbs here):
10-12 ounces of 90/10 beef meatballs (nothing added)
sauerkraut

Meal 5
Whatever dinner my wife makes. Could be a variety of foods I just keep the carb portions on the smaller side.

Meal 6 (pre-bed)
52 grams of WPI
13 gram of Collagen

- In bed between 10:30-11:00 and get up 5:45-6:00. Try my best to get 7 hours during work week. 8-9 on weekends.

- I train usually at 5:00 and typically for 75-90 minutes.

- Caffeine is two cups of coffee in AM, and pre-workout is usually 1 scoop (around 200 grams of caffeine). Lately, I've been adding the red pill in Pump to that, which might be the culprit along with too low of calories.

- Up until this point I was losing 2-3 pounds a week and have hit a stand still around 267 pounds or so. The alarm bell was when I started having low energy throughout the day.

*The weekend is where things can get wacky; especially, if I go out of town. I tend to put on 3-5 pounds of water over the weekend (sometimes more) and most of it if not all of it is lost after one day of training and my during the week diet. Like I said above, I'm currently stuck at 267 pounds or so.

**I've been slacking on the cardio. I hit 20 minutes at night after dinner a week or two ago to see how my body dealt with it. I was so starving the next day I had to take in extra stimulants. With the babies and getting stuff done at night when they go to bed, it's been tricky. I'm not a morning person and cannot lose anymore sleep or I can't function at work; therefore, early AM cardio is out for me.

Thanks for any insight!!!!