Hey Animals! It's been a while since I posted here and i can see how much this all has changed.
It's been quiet a crazy life a crazy couple of years for me, alot of ups and down alot of losses and some gains, somewhat sunshine and somewhere rain.

I somewhat left training and lifting the animal way back in 2016 but was still in touch with everything and would still train but not in a hardcore fashion... I had my last armature mma fight in 2016 where I broke my nose and my orbital (but it all healed within a week, so don't feel sorry). Had alot of family things going on in 2017, lost a dream job as well and then had to adapt and improvise and let go of alot of stuff i never thought I would...
I used to be in Pakistan but now I am in Canada... transition here came at a cost as well. losing people i held dearest to me, living by any means i could without any help and support from anyone or government was hard as well. However I am on my feet, paying my bills and supporting my peers back home as well.

The thing I really want to get into here is that I used to weigh in at 165-170lbs (74-76kgs) and would fight or be in tiptop shape at 155lbs (69kgs) Ofc when i left training and everything I tried to eat clean but we all know the story what happens down that road. so since I am here in Canada now, I am just starting to get back into bodybuilding and mma as well, but all the stress of life, along with all the work i do for finances (I have a day time job and I drive uber as well as much as I can - and I look for any and all marketing opportunities i can find and work on over the weekend as well) . it's just alot... my body has started to take a toll, i feel tired, in pain, fatigued, not in a good mood and sleepy all the time.

I had been doing a 5 day split with just the basics to get the muscle and power and the physique back. (Dont think of this basic split as a walk in the park it KICKS ASS - thou it's not a ton of different exercises) - also been about 2 months now I am getting back into mma (which is my cardio as well - so yes i don't do any treadmill or any other cardio in the weight room) What happened here is I am weighing in at 185-190lbs now with most of the fat on my belly... in hopes of dropping it down i am trying to eat clean and that usually leads me to an intermittent fasting of 4:20 (and yes I have done it before and have lost *and kept off* 8-10 kgs before) but the problem here is that I don't have a kitchen, I rent a small room in a house where they do allow me LIGHT cooking but thats it. so I could make eggs and put stuff in my air fryer and just take that with me... I am rarely home, from work to Uber to mma class to lifting to Uber and then to sleep and then work in the am again, being restless and lack of sleep, lack of social interaction and ofc lack of good healthy nutritious food is a bad thing for anyone.

My stamina in mma has actually been going down rather than going up, my shoulders feel tired more often and i am out of breath alot, when lifting my strength in kind of ok but not upto par. I feel good when lifting but I guess thats the joy of lifting and training but in reality every inch of my body hurts from the tip of my hair to the end of my toe nail EVERYTHING hurts...

Yesterday I was thinking about it all and it suddenly hit me that i might *obviously* be over-training and overworking myself. I always believed in a triangle and this is how i put that triangle.

TRAINING
- -
- -
SLEEP-----------FOOD

I believe if one of the tip of triangle falls short it's all ruined and not beneficial for the body or the mind and I guess I am falling short on everything here...

Any words of wisdom on diet training rest anything would be much appreciated animals.

Peace.