So, I had a previous and somewhat lengthy training log on here previously, which I pretty much abandoned after my last meet in September. Long story short - after training my ass off and spending a bunch of $$ I came up short of my goals, and was just sort of over powerlifting and competing, mentally. I’ve still been lifting regularly, just not logging stuff...until a couple weeks ago, when the covid finally got around to me. Now, after 2 weeks off the weights and feeling kinda fired up to get back at it, I thought it would be a good opportunity to start this shit off from scratch. Not currently planning on competing anytime soon...more than anything, the goal right now is to work off my power belly that’s getting a little out of control after several years of permabulking.

Currently doing a push/leg/pull/off split, but the occasional extra day off creeps in there depending on life circumstances, recovery, etc.

1/25, smith incline press...165x10x2, SS with hammer strength decline, 70 per side x15

Had to poop after 2 sets, and someone snapped up the smith while I was at it, so then 3 more supersets with 60 lb DBs x12 on the incline and the same as above for decline.

KB lateral raises and curls, SS each for 4 sets of 20 with 15s. Also got in 3 sets of banded tris, then called it a day. Made a point to take it kinda easy on day 1 post-covid.