PDA

View Full Version : Ginseng

mundal
12-17-08, 3:44 am
ok got one question : is all ginseng (Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero)
and Oriental Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) in the same white pill ????

Here's why i'm asking that question....

a while ago i started taking pak..... about 4 containers later i sterted to get insomnia (couldn't sleep at night, i was nervous and stuff) anyway i stoped taking the pak and those symptoms started to disappear... at first i thougt that it's the big amount of vitamins i'm taking but than i found this article: http://www.drugdigest.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/c0/fY5NC4JAEIb_St6LWb9Wr1KYhAiBVOslVp10SXdjNYV-fS50tZnbOzPPPFDA0pJPouGjUJJ3cIOC3g9JnOyz1LHDE3WJE9 A4DVNqe7kHV3NB72SlIgJZonoEBkWwznHhIpXuzb9J4Ay5ofLK OABrUZeDCXocW1UDq7jGx7szUT21khv8UcgBZbPdRD1qUXH5m4 pl3_cdErqLAvur8HrKec6x_GC5O0eW9QUFnRG0/dl2/d1/L0lJS2FZQSEhL3dMRUJGcUFNb2pNQy9ZSTV5bHchIS83X0RIRk hDTkwyMThKNjMwMjc2Rkw4TDYxNFQzL3NpZGVFZmZlY3Rz/#7_DHFHCNL218J630276FL8L614T3

and that's where my question got from.... i want to try not to take only the "ginseng" pill

thanks for help guys

peace

thebrickhouse
12-17-08, 7:52 am
There is a diagram of all the pills in pak around the forvm somewhere but doesn't the article say that the side effects are temporary?

mundal
12-17-08, 9:41 am
There is a diagram of all the pills in pak around the forvm somewhere but doesn't the article say that the side effects are temporary?

yes it does but i'm not sure if the author ment that temporary when used in a longer period of time or temporary when they start to occur after you stop using it ???

Aggression
12-17-08, 12:14 pm
I'm not too sure about the research behind this, but my question to you is: What time do you take the Pak? Do you take it early in the morning, with breakfast? Or do you take it towards the end of the night?

Enforcer
12-17-08, 1:46 pm
ok got one question : is all ginseng (Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero)
and Oriental Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) in the same white pill ????

Here's why i'm asking that question....

a while ago i started taking pak..... about 4 containers later i sterted to get insomnia (couldn't sleep at night, i was nervous and stuff) anyway i stoped taking the pak and those symptoms started to disappear... at first i thougt that it's the big amount of vitamins i'm taking but than i found this article: http://www.drugdigest.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/c0/fY5NC4JAEIb_St6LWb9Wr1KYhAiBVOslVp10SXdjNYV-fS50tZnbOzPPPFDA0pJPouGjUJJ3cIOC3g9JnOyz1LHDE3WJE9 A4DVNqe7kHV3NB72SlIgJZonoEBkWwznHhIpXuzb9J4Ay5ofLK OABrUZeDCXocW1UDq7jGx7szUT21khv8UcgBZbPdRD1qUXH5m4 pl3_cdErqLAvur8HrKec6x_GC5O0eW9QUFnRG0/dl2/d1/L0lJS2FZQSEhL3dMRUJGcUFNb2pNQy9ZSTV5bHchIS83X0RIRk hDTkwyMThKNjMwMjc2Rkw4TDYxNFQzL3NpZGVFZmZlY3Rz/#7_DHFHCNL218J630276FL8L614T3

and that's where my question got from.... i want to try not to take only the "ginseng" pill

thanks for help guys

peace

Here you go bro:

http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg

mundal
12-18-08, 5:13 am
thx enforcer but i've allready saw this picture before i've posted this topic i just wasn't sure if both "brands" of ginseng are in this one small white pill.
I take the pak with my second meal about 10 a.m. so the right timing is not the problem.

Thanks guys i'll check if my insomnia is ginseng fault....

i'll let you know.

peace.

Enforcer
12-18-08, 9:10 am
thx enforcer but i've allready saw this picture before i've posted this topic i just wasn't sure if both "brands" of ginseng are in this one small white pill.
I take the pak with my second meal about 10 a.m. so the right timing is not the problem.

Thanks guys i'll check if my insomnia is ginseng fault....

i'll let you know.

peace.

I don't believe that the ginseng is heavy enough to cause you to lose sleep. What other products are you currently taking?

mundal
12-19-08, 3:20 am
i only use pak m-stak and weiders whey 4000. maybe my insomnia is caused by overtraining syndrom that i'm probably fighting with allready for about 2 months.....

enforcer your probably right that ginseng doses that are in the pak are to small to couse insomnia.......

shit maybe i'll try to see a doc.......

anyway thanks...

peace

Enforcer
12-19-08, 9:23 am
i only use pak m-stak and weiders whey 4000. maybe my insomnia is caused by overtraining syndrom that i'm probably fighting with allready for about 2 months.....

enforcer your probably right that ginseng doses that are in the pak are to small to couse insomnia.......

shit maybe i'll try to see a doc.......

anyway thanks...

peace

M-Stak has caffiene in it bro so if you are taking it before you workout and train late at night, most likely this is causing you to lose sleep. Try taking the red pill out of M-Stak and see if you have any more problems sleeping