PDA

View Full Version : WINNER ANNOUNCED: See the Olympia Men's Finals with the Animal Crew on Us

naturalguy
09-14-09, 4:10 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/botnav_03.gif

Here is your chance to go to the finals for the Mr. Olympia contest with the Animal crew. You will be sitting with an IFBB Pro and the Animal Crew as you watch the superbowl of bodybuilding. This year's contest is one that you will not want to miss, as it's the most anticipated lineup in many years.

After the show you will grab a meal with us. Don't forget the day after is the ABC event also.

This opportunity is for you and your guest.

Eligibility: You (and your guest) must be at least 18 and be in Las Vegas on September 26th, 2009.

Winners will be selected by Tuesday September 22nd.

Post here in this thread why you want to go see the Mr. Olympia contest and hang with the Animal Crew.

Mr. Dead
09-14-09, 4:11 pm
Definitely a killer opportunity!!! Good luck to all who enter!!!

Tempus
09-14-09, 4:23 pm
I am IN! I'll be there come hell or high water.

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 4:25 pm
By far the Olympia is the Superbowl of bodybuilding. You will be able to see the top dogs show off their hardwork and dedication to this awesome sport. Not to mention it is an great honor just to be among the chosen few of the sponsored athletes of ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL. So me making the trip from Southern Cali is a no brainer. That whole weekend is going to be one for the books. And if I was able to be chosen for this promo not only will it be the icing on the cake. but will make my first Olympia trip just even that much more awesome.

J-Dawg
09-14-09, 4:29 pm
Very cool opportunity here. Be sure to get your entries in ASAP.

Firedrake
09-14-09, 4:36 pm
I've been seeing bodybuilding shows for years, but never the O. It's always just sort of been out of reach for me to be able to actually get seats for the night show. I've gotten used to it, and usually am content to watch the video later, but this would be an incredible opportunity to see the best compare their poses on the stage in real time.

Since I'm coming up to Vegas mostly to be with my Animal kin to begin with, and even more importantly to -train- with them at the ABC, the chance to be at the show with them and get to see and compare notes over dinner afterwards would be no-sugar icing on the low-carb cake!

. . . I just don't want to tick off the three guys I'm riding up from L.A. with! <grin>

Animal's done and is doing so much for me already with Rage's Iron Contest, I almost feel greedy for asking, but I've got to go for it, just in case.

Please let me come to the O!

Love2lift21
09-14-09, 4:48 pm
I would find a way to make it out to Vegas from Miami, if I had the opportunity to get to watch the Mr Olympia in person! Let alone the chance to meet the Animal Crew that serve as such an inspiration. I am sure I would learn more in a weekend than I have for the last year or so looking into the Iron game. Animals let me in!!

Rage
09-14-09, 4:53 pm
This is an incredible opportunity guys!

quinterowill
09-14-09, 5:25 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/botnav_03.gif

Here is your chance to go to the finals for the Mr. Olympia contest with the Animal crew. You will be sitting with an IFBB Pro and the Animal Crew as you watch the superbowl of bodybuilding. This year's contest is one that you will not want to miss, as it's the most anticipated lineup in many years.

After the show you will grab a meal with us. Don't forget the day after is the ABC event also.

This opportunity is for you and your guest.

Eligibility: You (and your guest) must be at least 18 and be in Las Vegas on September 26th, 2009.

Winners will be selected by Tuesday September 22nd.

Post here in this thread why you want to go see the Mr. Olympia contest and hang with the Animal Crew.

It would be a blast to hang and watch the best event of the year by the Animal crew, the guys that bring it everyday. You guys are the best in what you do and with that, comes great pride, it would be the best of both worlds to be able to join you guys,....The Animal crew knows how to motivate and motivate well!...

11.firefighter.7
09-14-09, 5:40 pm
It would be an honor and a privilege to be able to not only see the O but to hang with the Animal crew. I look up to all of them and consider them great influences in my passion for bodybuilding. I've been lifting for a little over 6 years now and have always just seen the O from the internet. I'm sure every member of this site is deserving of being able to go, I just hope that I'm the fortunate one that gets the opportunity.

D-Bomb
09-14-09, 5:41 pm
for crying out loud...

Refuge
09-14-09, 6:13 pm
So often we at the forum talk about this path, this journey, this way of life. It's more than a hobby. For us it's a burning passion, a desire that reaches to our core, an insatiable need we have. We discuss different training styles, give nutritional advice, wake up and roll out of bed everyday at 0500.

So much like everyone else, yet so different...

We are another breed of man, breathing in motivation, exhaling progress... even as I write, I'm not even satisfied using such colorful description. Words are so black and white. How can you describe the dedication? The passion? One that can find the words to describe this has a gift indeed. If you're with us, you know what I'm talking about.

We all remember the shakes we felt before we stepped on stage for our first show. The dry mouth, the heat from the blinding lights, the heavy breathing... Yet not all was negative. There's the rush of adrenaline, the feeling of the pump searing through your body, and then the first skin-tearing pose; contracting as hard as you can.

Going to the Olympia, hangin with the Animal crew may elicit the same euphoric reaction. You are at the Mecca of the bodybuilding world. I've read that in the Islam religion, Mecca is the holiest of places. How else can you compare the Olympia? Not only are you experiencing the same feelings we felt at our first show, but you are soaking in the entire experience. Feeding off of it.

Eat up. It comes but once a year.

goodtogo69
09-14-09, 6:46 pm
Olympia. The biggest show of the year. Im pretty new to the sport of bodybuilding but have always marvaled at the pictures in magazines of the competitiors. Seeing it live would be amazing. Ive been to two shows but they were both local. I still am waiting for the chance to go to the big one. It is one of my goals. Hanging with the animal crew would be amazing to they have provided me with inspiration through the forum. I would love to meet them. It would be an experience that i wouldnt be able to describe. Hanging out with with the crew while watching idols on stage. This would be a dream come true.

E-Train
09-14-09, 6:46 pm
Ahh I'd love to chill with the Animal crew, just a down to earth atmosphere there. Problem is I'm not gonna be in Vegas nor do I even have money so I'm out.

cmans91
09-14-09, 8:55 pm
I would like to go see the olympia and hang with the animal crew, because blatantly i love the sport and everything about it. I love being able to push your limits and watching your body change in front of your very own eyes. I recently turned 18 and i know im young and fairly new to the sport but i just love it. For the past 2 years i have been extremely dedicated to the sport. Training day in and day out, missing parties and not hanging out with friends to make a meal (And again im 18, if thats not dedication then what is??) Kind of rambling but to repeat it i love it and wouldnt change a thing. I am always opened to knew things and would love to just hang out talk and figure out everything you guys go through, and just open my ears and listen and learn.
Thanks for the time
-Chase Mansmann

AZN-BEEF
09-14-09, 9:07 pm
i want to go to this years olympia because this line up is DEEP! in the past there has been one athlete that was the dominant competitor..in the 80's lee haney was on top. from 92-97 dorian yates dominated. 98-05 it was king ronnies reign. 06-07 jay finally dethroaned ronnie, and in 08 dexter wins his 1st! this year you have 8 guys fighting for those top spots. the competitors:

!.) phil heath - took a year off.round full muscle bellies, tiny waist, good conditioning, crazy arms!

2.) Dexter jackson - good conidtioning, symmetry, tiny waist, and good round muscle bellies

3.) jay cutler - thick, alot of muscle. comes in 100% its lights out!

4.) dennis wolf - took a year off. 4th place last year. broad shoulders, tiny waist, and good quad sweep

5.) kai greene - crazy back and legs! crazy conditioning, thick!

6.) Victor martinez - 2nd place in 07 olympia, and arnold. comes in conditioned its light out! carries a lot of mass while maintaing good lines

7.) Branch Warren - Thick, hard,good coniditioning a lot of muscle, and crazy legs!

8.) toney freeman - the X man, comes in conditioned he's dangerous

i love the ABC's because you get to meet new people who love to train hard and share different ideas/information. i always look forward to our monthly ABC's in So.Cal. this will be my 1st olympia and first opportunity to train with pro athletes. this is the only sport/events where you get the opportunity to train with pro athletes for free

DBOY
09-15-09, 1:09 am
Im already stoked about the ABC event being in vegas, but im even more excited about it bein at the O. Being apart of the Rage's Iron Contest has been an amazing expirence. Although, hangin with the best would be an honor. Its a dream of mine to eventually, and hopefully, one day be apart of the animal crew. Aside from my wife, 2 boys,& new baby girl, bodybuilding, the forum, the guys in my ABC crew, and universal supplements have changed my life. Going from 250, 28%bf to 185 6%bf is only the begining of my journey. And the chance to feel like a straight rook sittin next to THE CREW would only motivate me further in my journey.

Much respect, honor, and admiration.... DBOY

Austin109
09-15-09, 1:28 am
I would love to go to this contest because the lineup will be INSANE! I would love to get the sites and sounds and all the experiences of a huge bodybuilding show. I have a few hundred dollars saved up and if I was given a chance to get not only into the Olympia, but meet with the animal crew and get to hang out with them I would be on that plan in a heartbeat.

I love this sport, im looking at competing one day in this sport, and going to a show of this magnitude with everything going on in it would be one of the biggest moments in my life!

Good luck to everyone else in this contest.

jrr256
09-15-09, 7:44 am
I'm definitely in for this! I'm going out there to help my sister move into her new house, but I don't have the cash to go to anything but the expo (she paid for the plane ticket). I would love this opportunity like no other. Thanks for the opportunity to even enter!

Arnold Is Numero Uno
09-15-09, 11:21 am
I have never been to a bodybuilding show before. I absolutely love the sport of bodybuilding and it is my passion. My room is filled with magazines, posters and not to mention tons of empty Animal cans! lol....The Olympia would be the perfect first show!

rev8ball
09-15-09, 11:24 am
Too damn awesome of a promotion, guys. Hit this one up, bros!

live2lift
09-15-09, 11:30 am
I would love to go see the O because I live in Vegas and every year I always think about going but for some reason can't make it. This year comes down to a money issue honestly...my wife is currently unemployed while her office relocates and we have a 14 month old daughter so as you could imagine money is really tight right now. I absolutely love the sport of bodybuilding and seeing the O would be phenomenal. Not to mention, it would give me huge inspiration to finish my contest prep for November and step on that stage once again. Good luck to all who enter this promo and may the best ANIMAL win.

Peace

Guns13
09-15-09, 11:53 am
I have been working out for a few years now. i have just fallen for the sport. I love to lift and make myself a better role for my kids while they grow. This would the catalyst to put me in the game forever. Getting to vegas would be no problem. The insperation that wrath and machine have giving me would never go unsung! Everyday i go,Everyday i say thank you to the guys at animal. Its a chance of a life time and i have never been to a show before. what better way to start my "journey" than Mr.O

TY always!!!

Hoomgar
09-15-09, 2:37 pm
Oh man. Look at this one. The big U is doing it again!

Hg

Wasteland
09-15-09, 3:06 pm
I have never been to a bodybuilding show before. I absolutely love the sport of bodybuilding and it is my passion. My room is filled with magazines, posters and not to mention tons of empty Animal cans! lol....The Olympia would be the perfect first show!

It's both inspiring and wacky at the same time. If you've never been, you owe it to yourself to attend and see one in person.

Tempus
09-16-09, 2:51 pm
No one else? This is a HUGE promo. Its worth coming the vegas just have a CHANCE to get in on this.

Wasteland
09-16-09, 3:39 pm
No one else? This is a HUGE promo. Its worth coming the vegas just have a CHANCE to get in on this.

I agree. I guess not as many people are going this year as last?

Mr.Hardcore98
09-16-09, 4:41 pm
going to the O and hanging out with the animal is the chance of the lifetime. I dont know what would be cooler seeing the pros compete or hanging out with the most hardcore crew on the planet! Hanging out with guys like the house g deisel machine all of the guys. If i got to go my adrenaline would be through the roof. Whoever gets the chance to go is one lucky dude!!!!!!

rev8ball
09-16-09, 6:16 pm

Serious... Opportunity of a liftetime, bros; hit this up!
I'm gonna jump on this one if more people don't get on board!......lol

HugeMuscleGeek
09-17-09, 1:01 pm
...well, I've recently had a major change in my lifestyle and your company has played a major part in it. Back in October of last year I was around 280 pounds of goo. Sure, I'd lifted a lot in the past, but a slipped disc put a stop to that back in 2001. My lifting up until then was off and on...more off than on.

Then I found this place. I don't post here a lot, but I read almost everything. The sense of community here is amazing! It's good to see brothers in iron from around the world all moving towards their goals.

Thanks to this forum, my lifting spark was rekindled....I began to get back into my powerlifting, and blew up to 322 pounds...much more solid than I was, but still not in shape at all....unless you consider round to be a shape. Still people could tell i was a lifter, and not some couch potato.

Buddies began to ask me if I had ever tried leaning out with a cut. Nope...never considered it. Powerlifters don't care about that shit.....mostly. But a retweaking of my back injury let me know I had to make some changes in my lifting and my body composition, and fast.

So this February I began a cut. Started lifting more like a bodybuilder. Even started cardio...LOL. The blub began to drop...and drop...and drop. People around me couldn't believe the changes. Their positive feedback helped me keep going. Success breeds success, after all.

So here I am now in September about 7 months after the beginning of my cut. I'm sitting at around 250 pounds, the lightest I've been in many, many years. I'm also the leanest I've ever been in my lifting career, around 14-15% depending on who's doing the pinching. I'm seeing things I haven't seen in ages...muscle separation, vascularity and oh-my-god, a waist!

I've decided to take it to the next level and start competing in bodybuilding next year. There's a lot of work I have left to do to get there, but I'll do it. This is a total lifestyle transformation for me. I am glad to have begun the journey, and look forward to where it leads me.

So why pick me for this? Well, not as a reward or anything for what I've done. Instead it would be incentive and inspiration for what's yet to come. I can't wait, and I'm glad you guys are making the trip with me. Thanks!

BTW: here's a link to a before and after shot: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2546/3928656587_f0c38ce9cf.jpg

StayGold
09-17-09, 1:11 pm
This would be such an amazing opportunity. Entering this sport has made so many positive changes in my life. It has got to be one of, if not the most, self-rewarding experience I've ever taken part in. I can't even imagine seeing or even meeting the pro's in person. My inspiration would only jump to a level beyond what I can imagine. I draw a massive amount of motivation and inspiration simply by reading the articles and posts on animalpak.com. I've got a ways to go. But thats the exciting part; knowing I have an incredible journey ahead of me that will never end. I look forward to the awesome challenge that lies ahead.

Tempus
09-17-09, 1:29 pm
If you will be in Vegas for the Olympia, make sure you attend the ABC on Sunday.

The show will be great.
The ABC will change your life.

Appollonian
09-17-09, 1:36 pm
To be part of bodybuilding history and witness truely gifted people go to battle against themselves and each other would be a blessed experience. The ability to witness people at the height of their profession giving everything they've got would be extremely motivating and push me in all my undertakings to the limit.

chicanobychoice
09-19-09, 6:53 pm
It would be killer to be able to do this. I have loved bodybuilding since I was little.
Mr. Lou was someone I always thought was awesome.
My He – Man toys, G.I. Joes and all my toys rocked with muscular raw power.
I never got the chance to get into the life or sport other than following it. No one lifted around me and we only had one gym to join but never had the funds.
No I am totally gone in shape but strive to get in; 6 feet 300 lbs, and 30% body fat, not good.
This would be great because with losing my job, moving back home, and little else going on; I would hope that it would put the fire up my ass and get me to push, struggle, and train that much harder to get into the best and most powerful shape in my life.
To be only feet from the best of the best and sitting next to the best crew there is; how can I not be infused with the power and spirit.
I know I would look out of place being the fattest on the block but I would hope that being there would make all that change.
With great humility I request a site on this ride into history.

Beach91
09-20-09, 8:57 pm
I will start this off, by saying I am not entering the Promo, but, that it is a Promo unlike any other.
How many supplement co. are doing this for their followers? This is simply unbelievable, free tickets to attend the mecca, the holy grail of the industry, the Olympia. The stage is set for cartoon like characters to come to life, Will Cutler regain his old form? Will Dexter retain the title with his package? Will Wolf Heath and Kai come into their own and rip the Sandow from Dex's hands? What about Vic, will his leg have healed, and will his superior structure, and the new judging guidlines finally give him what he was robbed of in '07?

So many questions, so many ways the contest could go. Some 16-17 years ago, I received my first weight set, as well as several M and F, Musclemag and Flex Mags. Pics of Arnold, Zane, Flex n Shawn as well as Lee Priest (my fav.) were proof to me that if you worked towards your fitness goals and put your heart and soul into fitness, that you could become a cartoon hero. So 17 years ago I set out to become a superhero, just like Priest, Arnold etc.

Now, to actually go to the olympia expo, and vegas and be amongst these Idols of mine will be the most surreal moment ever, and one which will leave me without words. To also lift at the ABC with new found heroes such as Wrath and Ox, and just to meet the guys who I have taken so much information from and are the biggest inspiration to me in the Forvm such as NaturalGuy, TreeTrunkLegs, G Diesel, Big Al, etc, I am so thankful for
the opportunity. When i actually get to Vegas and booth 24, all i will be able to say is nice to meet u, and hopefully thank U to everyone and everything Animal for all that i have gained through the Forvm and Universal Products. After that I will probably forget how to make conversation as I will be in automatic awe of the whole scene.

I am very blessed and so lucky to go to vegas, to check out the compound and hit up the ABC. I feel as if I had already won. It doesnt get any better.

So i am not going to enter the contest and wish the best to all those who entered. I want someone, a fellow bro to win, and have his weekend become as special as mine will be. There have been some really good entries and its good to see their are others out there who live and breathe bodybuilding as i have/do. I am definitely gonna watch the prejuding and the finals and will love hearin what everyone thought at the ABC the next day.

and, I just read on MD that Priest is gonna be at the Expo too, to meet him as well as everyone else, more than my wildest dreams come true!

Anyhow, i wish everyone luck with the best promo for any sport i have seen, sorry to take up so much time with so many words and sorry to waste everyones time who is going to read all of my dribble, but i had to say all this stuff now, cause i will be at a total loss for words when i hit Vegas.

See u all in 1 week/cant wait
Beach
Corey

Tempus
09-21-09, 2:11 am
Reminder to everyone:

Please post in here if you are going to be in Vegas for the Olympia and plan on attending the ABC.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=807145#post807145

Can't wait to see you there Corey.

jessec
09-21-09, 7:33 pm
Why I want to go see the Mr. Olympia Finals? Well, I have never gone to the Olympia before, this will be my first year going. About a month and a half ago I started planning out all the details, looking at hotels and ticket costs. Not long after my radiator on my truck cracked and began to leak, I knew the cost of the repair would prevent me from going to the Olympia, but I was determined. I started thinking of other ideas of how I was going to get there. After some brainstorming, I decided I would ask my mom if she wanted to go on a Vegas trip so she can shop and I mentioned that there was going to be a bodybuilding show there and I wanted to go to. She liked the idea of shopping and agreed. The plan was perfect, my mom would pay for a hotel room, give my buddy and I a ride to Vegas, and I would be able to go to the Olympia. I was ecstatic, this year’s lineup is so stacked and anyone could be the winner. I quickly began looking for cheap tickets for the show and when the time came that I finally had the money for them, they were sold out. I was bummed; I would have to stream the show in my hotel room, knowing that right across the street, this great event was happening. So why do I want to see the Olympia Finals? It’s been a long and hard road making plans to go this coming up weekend, the stage is set for one of the best shows in years, and the thought of going with the Animal crew is Unreal.

Why do I want to hang with the animal crew? Easy, the animal crew members are my bodybuilding role models. I mean, take one look around my room and you will know that I am an animal fan.

http://img147.imageshack.us/i/animal1i.jpg/
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/animal2j.jpg/
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/animal3.jpg/

Those are the pictures of the 11 animal posters I have hanging in my room that help keep me motivated to train hard and diet day in and day out.

Going to the Olympia show with any member of the animal crew would be a privilege. After all the work I went through to make it to the Olympia, going to the show for free, with a member of one of the most hardcore bodybuilding images known today, would just be awesome.

-Jesse C

Hoomgar
09-22-09, 1:35 pm
Late entry because I didn't know I was eligible. Hope I'm not too late!

Why do I want to go? I've never been to a body building show or an expo of any kind and this would be the chance of a life time for me. It would so rock to be able to hook up with the Animal crew at the O and then slam some iron and grub at the ABC out there.

I've been wanting to make this one and the Arnold for years now but it has just never worked out financially for me to be able to make it. I've come to find that this sport is a big part of my life now. Been bitten by the iron bug and I think it's high time I made it out to the O to see the sport first hand.

Please consider me for your selection. It would make my year, thats for sure.

Hg

Hoomgar
09-22-09, 1:52 pm
Late entry because I didn't know I was eligible. Hope I'm not too late!

Why do I want to go? I've never been to a body building show or an expo of any kind and this would be the chance of a life time for me. It would so rock to be able to hook up with the Animal crew at the O and then slam some iron and grub at the ABC out there.

I've been wanting to make this one and the Arnold for years now but it has just never worked out financially for me to be able to make it. I've come to find that this sport is a big part of my life now. Been bitten by the iron bug and I think it's high time I made it out to the O to see the sport first hand.

Please consider me for your selection. It would make my year, thats for sure.

Hg

OK I find out I was right, I am not eligible, so scratch that! Seems some people get their kicks screwing with a brothers affections... LOL!

Hg

Big Kris
09-22-09, 2:29 pm
I began lifting as a way to channel my energy in a more positive way after going through an eating disorder. Starting out I thought that the climb ahead of me was too challenging and too daunting, but I persisted through it, and over the past few years I have come really enjoy bodybuilding and power training, living and breathing it each day.

Being able to go to the Olympia show would be a great experience due to the simple fact that I would be able to see all of the hard work and dedication all of the contestants put in for many years, just so they can look their best on stage for the show. As anyone who has been lifting for a while will say, this transformation doesn’t happen overnight. It is the culmination of many meals of tilapia and brown rice, long Friday and Saturday nights in the gym, and fatiguing workouts where you feel run over by a semi truck (leg days for sure!). Seeing their dedication to their sport will be very awe inspiring and further fuel my own drive to work hard in bodybuilding and power training. While I am going to Las Vegas for the expo and to meet up with old friends, I was not able to purchase tickets for the show due to cost, opting instead to hang out with everyone at the expo. Being given an opportunity to go would further complete my first experience at the Mr. Olympia weekend.

One of the main reasons why I decided to plan a trip to Vegas was to meet and hang out with the Animal crew at the expo. Just last year was when I was first introduced to the Animal brand while looking for multivitamins, after hearing good things about the website I logged on and was hooked. Since then I have been a huge supporter of not only the Animal brand, but I think more importantly, the Animal mentality. Reading all of the articles, seeing all of the training videos and looking at the Cage media have really pushed my personal weight lifting goals and techniques to the next level. I have ascertained a lot of knowledge just by following those who are part of the Animal crew. Being able to actually hang out with the crew for a bit and pick their brains with questions about training/nutrition and the lifestyle that is required to be the best would simply be invaluable. I planned this trip specifically to learn and meet others who have the same passion as I do for bodybuilding and weight training, and hanging with the Animal crew would be the ultimate way to do so.

I thank you for your consideration. Good luck to everyone who entered. I will see everyone in Las Vegas – wearing my black Animal t-shirt!

- Kris

InkdMuscle
09-22-09, 4:15 pm
Winners yet???

Hoomgar
09-22-09, 4:30 pm
Winners yet???

Ha ha! The obvious question right? Who won!?

naturalguy
09-22-09, 5:00 pm
Why I want to go see the Mr. Olympia Finals? Well, I have never gone to the Olympia before, this will be my first year going. About a month and a half ago I started planning out all the details, looking at hotels and ticket costs. Not long after my radiator on my truck cracked and began to leak, I knew the cost of the repair would prevent me from going to the Olympia, but I was determined. I started thinking of other ideas of how I was going to get there. After some brainstorming, I decided I would ask my mom if she wanted to go on a Vegas trip so she can shop and I mentioned that there was going to be a bodybuilding show there and I wanted to go to. She liked the idea of shopping and agreed. The plan was perfect, my mom would pay for a hotel room, give my buddy and I a ride to Vegas, and I would be able to go to the Olympia. I was ecstatic, this year’s lineup is so stacked and anyone could be the winner. I quickly began looking for cheap tickets for the show and when the time came that I finally had the money for them, they were sold out. I was bummed; I would have to stream the show in my hotel room, knowing that right across the street, this great event was happening. So why do I want to see the Olympia Finals? It’s been a long and hard road making plans to go this coming up weekend, the stage is set for one of the best shows in years, and the thought of going with the Animal crew is Unreal.

Why do I want to hang with the animal crew? Easy, the animal crew members are my bodybuilding role models. I mean, take one look around my room and you will know that I am an animal fan.

http://img147.imageshack.us/i/animal1i.jpg/
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/animal2j.jpg/
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/animal3.jpg/

Those are the pictures of the 11 animal posters I have hanging in my room that help keep me motivated to train hard and diet day in and day out.

Going to the Olympia show with any member of the animal crew would be a privilege. After all the work I went through to make it to the Olympia, going to the show for free, with a member of one of the most hardcore bodybuilding images known today, would just be awesome.

-Jesse C

Jesse, you are the winner. You and a friend are going to see the finals on us, not only that you will be sitting next to Ox and some members of the Animal Crew.

Please come see me at the Animal booth for the tickets.

Tempus
09-22-09, 5:01 pm
Jesse, you are the winner. You and a friend are going to see the finals on us, not only that you will be sitting next to Ox and some members of the Animal Crew.

CONGRATS brother.

Mr. Dead
09-22-09, 5:03 pm

HUUUGE congrats!!!

Wasteland
09-22-09, 5:13 pm

Very exciting opportunity.

J-Dawg
09-22-09, 5:14 pm

Congrats Jesse. Enjoy the show with the crew.

Flash419
09-22-09, 5:28 pm
VERY COOL!

Congrats bro! ENJOY!

DBOY
09-22-09, 5:28 pm

Big congrats brotha

InkdMuscle
09-22-09, 5:29 pm
Congrats bro. Live it up.

jessec
09-22-09, 5:32 pm
Wow, I am just in awe right now. Thank you so much for this, you have made my day and definitely this weekend, as well as my buddies who is going with me. I didn't think I could be more pumped for this weekend but I am. Thank you again.

Freakshow
09-22-09, 5:37 pm
Huge congrats Jesse!

Beach91
09-22-09, 5:38 pm
Congratulations Jesse!! Take it all in Bro!!

HugeMuscleGeek
09-22-09, 5:49 pm
Way to go, buddy! Enjoy....you'll really have a great time!
Guess I'll see everyone at the booth and at the ABC. No night show here...LOL.

Firedrake
09-22-09, 6:09 pm
Wow, I am just in awe right now. Thank you so much for this, you have made my day and definitely this weekend, as well as my buddies who is going with me. I didn't think I could be more pumped for this weekend but I am. Thank you again.

MAJOR congrats, Jesse!

Have a great time -- and we'll want a full report!

live2lift
09-22-09, 6:10 pm
congratualtions brotha! what an amazing opportunity from a real stand up company!

Tempus
09-22-09, 7:36 pm
Looks like the rest of us can have an ANIMAL dinner together.

SailinScotty
09-22-09, 7:42 pm

Congrats bro! Have a hella of a time.

widdlewade44
09-22-09, 7:47 pm
Congrats Jesse! What an awesome experience you're going to have, enjoy it brother!

Kevin
widdlewade44

jessec
09-22-09, 11:31 pm
MAJOR congrats, Jesse!

Have a great time -- and we'll want a full report!

Yes I will give a full report for sure. Thanks to everyone who congratulated me.

Little Z
09-22-09, 11:34 pm

Congrats bro, have a great time!

t_mh
09-22-09, 11:37 pm
Congrats man that's awesome.

Love2lift21
09-23-09, 12:13 am
Niiiiiice Congrats man, enjoy the show bro!

Hoomgar
09-23-09, 8:27 am

Yes I will give a full report for sure. Thanks to everyone who congratulated me.

Congratulations bro. Nice win man, enjoy this!

Hg

J-Dawg
09-23-09, 8:44 am

Hey Jesse be sure to stop by the Animal booth, "The Compound" at the Olympia (booth #24), we'll get everything set for you there. The Animal Crew is looking forward to meeting you.

Rage
09-23-09, 9:33 am
Congrats bro! Look forward to meeting you!

krazyassmexican
09-23-09, 9:35 am

hey i didnt know you were stav t's boy, congrats

jessec
09-23-09, 2:28 pm
Hey Jesse be sure to stop by the Animal booth, "The Compound" at the Olympia (booth #24), we'll get everything set for you there. The Animal Crew is looking forward to meeting you.

It was already one of the first booths to check out on my list. My buddy and I will be there and am are both looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

newbreed
09-23-09, 2:29 pm
CONGRATS. Great prize.

Blckdragun
09-23-09, 2:32 pm
Very big congrats to you!

Big Kris
09-24-09, 5:16 am
Congrats man !

mritter3
09-25-09, 2:32 pm
hey congrats jess....way to go enjoy the exerience.

jessec
09-27-09, 4:09 am
Wow, the time with the Animal Crew and the Olympia itself was just unreal. Will post pictures and my experience tomorrow night.

J-Dawg
09-28-09, 9:08 am
Wow, the time with the Animal Crew and the Olympia itself was just unreal. Will post pictures and my experience tomorrow night.

Jesse, it was cool meeting you and Stav. Hope you enjoyed the behind the scenes action with the crew. Looking forward to hearing how is was from your perspective.

Big Al
09-28-09, 9:37 pm
What up guys,hope you enjoyed hangin with the boys.