PDA

View Full Version : Who's Training What and When?

Enforcer
02-11-11, 11:35 am
I know its a lil off but many of us follow routines so they know what they'll be training what and on what days. Figured I'd post this up to see whos gonna be there and what days and whos training what. For me its:

Thursday: Chest
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday (National ABC): Arms

G Diesel
02-11-11, 11:44 am
I like how you think my brother... I'm still not sure what/if I'm liftng in The Cage, so once I have that figured out, I'll have my game plan laid out and ready to rock. And obviously, like always, anyone who wants to jump in and train with me is more than welcome.

Peace, G

Enforcer
02-11-11, 11:51 am
I like how you think my brother... I'm still not sure what/if I'm liftng in The Cage, so once I have that figured out, I'll have my game plan laid out and ready to rock. And obviously, like always, anyone who wants to jump in and train with me is more than welcome.

Peace, G

You know me bro, always up on my game, Ive learned from the best. And I feel the same way bro, anyone thats down to train with me, feel free.

Big C
02-11-11, 1:26 pm
I know its a lil off but many of us follow routines so they know what they'll be training what and on what days. Figured I'd post this up to see whos gonna be there and what days and whos training what. For me its:

Like I told u last night bro, I will train arms with you for sure at the National.

B Con
02-11-11, 1:28 pm
I will prob need to hit Back at least one of the days maybe some chest and arms... hmmm

D-NUTZ
02-11-11, 3:31 pm
Not sure, ill hit anything with anyone on Thursday, Friday (if i don't get picked for train with a pro), or Saturday.

Any offers?

dannynb
02-11-11, 4:25 pm
Not sure...depends on when I'm doing the Bench your bodyweight against Wycked and Bam. I know ill be hitting shoulders/legs/ back during that weekend....just all depends.

untamedsense
02-11-11, 5:40 pm
I just have a full bicep workout planned for Friday...will be doing back before I drive down Thursday morning. I'll be training at the Metro Fitness in Worthington...if you haven't been there, a little out of the way but a great place to train. And its a 24hr place until Friday night.

naturalguy
02-12-11, 8:09 am

Arms at an ABC? I would never............................................. ..............

I am not sure of my schedule yet

N. Motta
02-12-11, 10:40 am
I want to squat with some people!

Enforcer
02-12-11, 2:44 pm
Like I told u last night bro, I will train arms with you for sure at the National.

Cant wait bro, gonna be an intense session thats for sure

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 1:11 pm
Not sure where i will be with that week, it usually changes week to week. Im down to train whatever tho!

Aggression
02-14-11, 2:00 pm
I know I'll be hitting some deadlifts come the National ABC with my boy, Razor. Other than that, I'm down for whatever.

Razor
02-14-11, 9:14 pm
I know I'll be hitting some deadlifts come the National ABC with my boy, Razor. Other than that, I'm down for whatever.

x2 on that shit.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-16-11, 3:10 pm
I'm down to train friday evening if some of you guys are gonna hit up metro.

Aggression
02-16-11, 3:47 pm

Count on it. See you there, bro.

Big C
02-16-11, 4:19 pm

Same here man. I always train Friday down there, just don't know what yet. I'll be flexible and jump in somewhere.

smoothballer
02-16-11, 4:27 pm
Same here man. I always train Friday down there, just don't know what yet. I'll be flexible and jump in somewhere.

Ditto...

naturalguy
02-16-11, 4:30 pm
For anyone going out early, I know myself, G Diesel and Aggression will be training Wednesday and Thursday night as well, please join us.

D-NUTZ
02-16-11, 9:24 pm
For anyone going out early, I know myself, G Diesel and Aggression will be training Wednesday and Thursday night as well, please join us.

Ill be there Thursday night.

Enforcer
02-16-11, 10:38 pm

Wont be there Wednesday but I will def. be hitting the gym with you guys on Thurs., Ill hit you up as soon as I get to the hotel

Phil800101
02-17-11, 1:41 am

Us Chicago boys will be there Thursday night for sure.

naturalguy
02-17-11, 4:30 am
Ill be there Thursday night.

Wont be there Wednesday but I will def. be hitting the gym with you guys on Thurs., Ill hit you up as soon as I get to the hotel

Thats what I am talking about!

Bring your appetites fellas, we are going to do some damage at Mongollian Grill after training

Phil800101
02-17-11, 5:13 am

Bring your appetites fellas, we are going to do some damage at Mongollian Grill after training

Hell yeah!

Do you have any idea what time you might be hitting the gym on Thursday night?

naturalguy
02-17-11, 9:08 am
Hell yeah!

Do you have any idea what time you might be hitting the gym on Thursday night?

It's only a guess but somewhere in the neighborhood of 7pm

TheGreatWhite
02-17-11, 9:10 am

The So. IN crew will be there Thursday night!

naturalguy
02-17-11, 9:27 am
The So. IN crew will be there Thursday night!

Nice, we will be rolling with a big crew

dannynb
02-17-11, 10:02 am
Nice, we will be rolling with a big crew

Plane lands around 5:30 or as long as no delays....will call ya when we get to hotel. We'll at least go tear up some Mongolia with yall.

Enforcer
02-17-11, 10:04 am

Looking forward to seeing the boys from Chi-town doing there thing out there in C-Bus

Enforcer
02-17-11, 10:04 am

Cant fuckin wait, that place is the shit, just wish the walk wasnt so far

naturalguy
02-17-11, 10:32 am

Think of it as cardio big boy

Razor
02-17-11, 10:34 am

HAHA! Too funny.

Enforcer
02-17-11, 10:36 am

Thats a four letter word to me bro

Phil800101
02-17-11, 1:46 pm
Looking forward to seeing the boys from Chi-town doing there thing out there in C-Bus

Can't wait!

Far? Dude, it's like 3-4 blocks, lol.

It's only a guess but somewhere in the neighborhood of 7pm

Sounds good.

shortstack
02-17-11, 2:14 pm
Hey Phil you guys going to dead lift the shit out of the gym again this year??? haha If you head a whole bunch of noise and the gym is rocking, Chi town is hitting deads.

See you guys real soon

Jeremy

Big C
02-17-11, 2:32 pm

I agree..it is the shit....and I agree with the second part too - it's too much cardio. Plus some of it walking on an incline lol.

Phil800101
02-17-11, 3:33 pm
Hey Phil you guys going to dead lift the shit out of the gym again this year??? haha If you head a whole bunch of noise and the gym is rocking, Chi town is hitting deads.

See you guys real soon

Jeremy

You mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IAa_q1kao

Lol, I know some people are planning on hitting deads...myself, I haven't decided yet. Looking forward to seeing you bro, only about two weeks now!

shortstack
02-17-11, 6:28 pm
You mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IAa_q1kao

Lol, I know some people are planning on hitting deads...myself, I haven't decided yet. Looking forward to seeing you bro, only about two weeks now!

That's the shit right there Phil. Did you see me in the background?? I think I came a foot off the ground when that weight droped. haha See ya soon Brother.

Nix0r
02-17-11, 7:11 pm

Just like last year. Can't wait to take down 6+ plates again.

Phil800101
02-17-11, 7:58 pm
That's the shit right there Phil. Did you see me in the background?? I think I came a foot off the ground when that weight droped. haha See ya soon Brother.

Yup, I saw ya. Lol, it was loud as fuck. Can't wait...

Madcat
02-22-11, 1:34 pm
In for Thurs, Friday, Saturday. Wednesday is an off day, but you all (G, Enforcer, Aggression) wanna get together after you workout for dinner, The Elevator right around the corner from Metro, is a great place, and I am really close with the owners, and workers. I worked there 2 years and still hangout with them often. I can definitely get some kind of hook up. Not to mention food is amazing.

Still not sure of the split, but thinking
Thursday Chest tis and Abs, Friday Legs, Saturday Delts, Bis, and Abs, but might change. Really I can do whatever because Wednesday is my off day along with Sunday.

Enforcer
02-23-11, 10:10 am
In for Thurs, Friday, Saturday. Wednesday is an off day, but you all (G, Enforcer, Aggression) wanna get together after you workout for dinner, The Elevator right around the corner from Metro, is a great place, and I am really close with the owners, and workers. I worked there 2 years and still hangout with them often. I can definitely get some kind of hook up. Not to mention food is amazing.

Still not sure of the split, but thinking
Thursday Chest tis and Abs, Friday Legs, Saturday Delts, Bis, and Abs, but might change. Really I can do whatever because Wednesday is my off day along with Sunday.

Im always down for a hookup when it comes to a meal...lol

BamBam
02-23-11, 12:44 pm
Thursday- depends on when I get into Columbus
Friday- Speed day Lower Body
Saturday- Speed day Upper Body

Basically I fit anything and anyone in my schedule.. gonne be one hell of a weekend fellas.. I just would like to add that I am bringing two of my training partners to the Cage this year and it's their first year so please, everyone make them feel at home and welcome them into the family as you did me 8 years ago.

IN IRON,
BB-

Madcat
02-25-11, 12:20 pm
What time you guys heading in Thursday/Friday, obviouslly Friday will be later after the Expo etc. so that's not a huge deal as we will all be on the same schedule, especially being off work Friday.

Anyways, thursday I come from the north side so wanted to try to meet you all there after work, or go home and then come back to train with you all.

From the looks of it, tomorrow will be Arms, Monday Legs, then not 100% sure. I will see how I am feeling Tuesday and go from there.

I'd love to be able to workout with you guys while you're in town and get some good tips etc.

Already planning to hit the cage right at opening to get about 4 cans of Rage, and some T's, VIP pass filled out, etc. Can't wait to try Rage, as my shock therapy is going to be out at the same time as the Arnold begins. PERFECT!

D-NUTZ
02-25-11, 10:43 pm
Alright, now that i know what I am training Saturday night at the ABC/Train with the Animals with CC, i can throw out what i will be training Thursday and Friday night.

Ill be doing hitting Chest and Back on Thursday and Friday (Either part ,either day). So if anyone wants to hit Chest or Back on Thursday or Friday or whatever, let me know! It will be a great time!

smoothballer
02-28-11, 9:46 am
All right, I got my training schedule worked out for the weekend.

Friday - Back
Saturday - Shoulders/Biceps with Rage (and the Rage supplement...LOL)

Enforcer
02-28-11, 10:13 am
Only a few days away now...cant fuckin wait to see you all there

BamBam
02-28-11, 4:10 pm
Only a few days away now...cant fuckin wait to see you all there

Hell yeah brother.. we about to get it ON!!!

conjugalburns
03-02-11, 9:43 am
might hit back fri at metro, but I'm not sure because I'll be driving back to athens that night and then back to c-bus in the morning haha.

Nix0r
03-02-11, 12:38 pm
Thursday: Shoulders/Arms
Friday: Bench/Upper
Saturday: Squats/Deads

Razor
03-02-11, 12:51 pm
Currently:

Thurs: Delts/Triceps
Friday: Deads with Aggression
Sat: Chest with Aggression and probably Biceps

Phil800101
03-02-11, 1:09 pm
Thursday - Chest w/Enforcer
Friday - Shoulders w/Enforcer
Saturday - Arms w/Enforcer

BamBam
03-02-11, 1:28 pm
BAMBAM and his crew will be in C-Bus Thursday, promptly at 7:00 p.m.

Yall ready for this weekend??

IN IRON,
BB-

D-NUTZ
03-02-11, 1:31 pm
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Back/Calves
Saturday - Arms w/C.Coronato and whoever else is in as well.

Ill be there at roughly 6:45-7PM

Madcat
03-02-11, 3:09 pm
Looks like Im jumping in with Phil and Enforcer for their Thurs workout, hopefully I can squeeze in Friday and Saturday, same schedule here. Today is cardio only, then resting big time.

Universal Rep
03-02-11, 3:22 pm
For those fellas who wanna join in last minute, what are the days, times and the gym?

Big C
03-02-11, 3:22 pm
Looks like it's chest for me on Friday night....haven't noticed anyone doing that body part though on that particular day.

Nix0r
03-02-11, 6:09 pm
BAMBAM and his crew will be in C-Bus Thursday, promptly at 7:00 p.m.

Yall ready for this weekend??

IN IRON,
BB-

I'd hope so, considering we're lifting together tomorrow night :P

deanna7272
03-02-11, 11:53 pm
Just throwing this out there, if anyone cares... I left back and shoulders open for those 2 nights... Doesn't matter the order, it just depends on where I can fit in and what equipment happens to be available.. I know Danny's girl said something about training, so if any of you are bringing your girl along, I'm sure we can find something to get into...lol

Oh and.. Bodey's coming in after work Friday, will be training Friday and Saturday... I know he has shoulders, but not sure whatelse... Not sure though, I may train with him, or he may find another group to migrate to, we shall see...

naturalguy
03-03-11, 6:16 am
My schedule got a little messed up this week so tonight (Thursday) I could hit shoulders or arms or both

Madcat
03-03-11, 9:35 am
Can't wait. See everyone about 645-7 tonight too! Good stuff to come.

BamBam
03-03-11, 1:51 pm
Yo everyone, feel free to hit me up when ya get to the gym and or Columbus.. also, anyone needing a last minute place to stay lemme know... we got room!!

(606)922-9783

IN IRON,
BB-

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-03-11, 1:59 pm
My schedule got a little messed up this week so tonight (Thursday) I could hit shoulders or arms or both

I'd be down for shoulders and arms tonight NG I usually hit them together anyways. My schedules free for anything though. I haven't trained since Sunday(legs). Any body wants to slang and bang together let me know.

Imjorman
03-03-11, 8:22 pm
I'm training back tomorrow night at Metro.